GXM2 series plastic case circuit breaker (hereinafter referred to as circuit breaker), suitable for AC 50Hz (or 60Hz), its rated insulation voltage is 800V (GXM2-63 type is 500V), rated working voltage is 690V (GXM2-63 type is 400V) In the circuit with rated working current up to 800A for infrequent conversion and infrequent starting of the motor (Inm≤630A and below). The circuit breaker has overload, short circuit and under voltage protection to protect the line and power equipment from damage. According to its rated limit short-circuit breaking capacity, the circuit breaker is divided into L type (standard type), M type (higher breaking type) and H type (high breaking type). The circuit breaker has the characteristics of small volume, high analysis capability, short arcing, and vibration resistance.
The circuit breaker can be mounted vertically (ie, vertically) or horizontally (ie horizontally).
The circuit breaker has an isolation function and its corresponding symbols are:“ ”。
The circuit breaker complies with the standards: IEC60947-2 and GB14048.2.
1. According to the rated limit, the short-circuit breaking capacity is divided into L type (standard type), M type (higher breaking type), and H type (high breaking type).
2. The handle is operated directly without a code; the electric operation is indicated by D; the rotary handle is indicated by Z.
3. The circuit breaker for power distribution has no code; the protection motor is indicated by 2.
4. According to the number of product poles, it is divided into three levels and four levels.
Type A: The N-pole is not equipped with an overcurrent release, and the N-pole is always on and does not share with the other three poles.
Type B: The N-pole is not equipped with an overcurrent release, and the N-pole is combined with the other three poles (the N-pole is first combined and then divided).
Type C: The N-pole is equipped with an overcurrent release, and the N-pole is combined with the other three poles (the N-pole is first combined and then divided).
Type D: The N-pole is equipped with an overcurrent release, and the N-pole is always on and does not share with the other three poles.
III.The protection features
Note: The rated current is less than 160A without 5In current magnetic tripping
IV.Main technical performance indicators of circuit breakers
IV.Trip unit method and accessory code
1.200: a circuit breaker indicating only an electromagnetic trip; 300: indicating a circuit breaker with a thermal-electromagnetic trip; 000: indicating a circuit breaker (isolation switch) without an overcurrent release;
2. For the GXM2-100, 225 two-pole products only 210, 310, 220, 320, 230, 330; for the GXM2-63, 100, 225 four-pole circuit breaker, N is extremely A and D type without 240, 340,360, 260, 268, 368;
3. GXM2-400, GXM2-630 and GXM2-800. Among the 248, 348, 278, 378 specifications, the auxiliary contacts are a pair of contacts (ie, a normally open, a normally closed), and the auxiliary contacts in the 268 and 368 specifications. The head is three pairs of contacts (ie three normally open, three normally closed); the remaining number of auxiliary contacts GXM2-400 and above are two groups, GXM2-225 and below are a group.
4. For GXM2-63, GXM2-100, GXM2-250 and 225, among the 220, 320, 240, 340, 270, 370 specifications, the auxiliary contacts can be used for two pairs of contacts (ie, two normally open and two normally closed). 260, 360 can be used for three pairs of contacts (ie three normally open, three normally closed), but should be specified when ordering.